Are you volunteering as a StrongBodies Leader through the UW-Madison Division of Extension?
If so, you need to complete a few steps to become an official Extension Volunteer.
To complete the Extension Volunteer Registration, please click below:
UW-Madison, Division of Extension Volunteer Registration
This registration process will take ~15 minutes, with the addition of a 50-minute mandatory reporting video, an online CPR class (CPR class may also be offered via your county Extension office), and a 17-minute infectious disease video.
The registration includes the following components:
- StrongBodies Position Description
- Volunteer Behavior Expectations
- Conditions of Volunteer Services
- Mandated Reporter Video (Takes ~60 mins to watch)
- Online CPR Class (Cost $13. A CPR class offered locally may be taken instead.)
- Infectious Disease Video (Takes ~17 mins to watch)
- Permission for Background Check
To complete the registration by paper rather than the Qualtrics survey, view the files on the google drive.