Are you volunteering as a StrongBodies Leader through the UW-Madison Division of Extension?
If so, you need to complete a few steps to become an official Extension Volunteer.
To complete the Extension Volunteer Registration, please click below:
This registration process will take ~15 minutes, with the addition of a 50-minute mandatory reporting video, an CPR option, and a 17-minute infectious disease video.
The registration includes the following components:
- StrongBodies Position Description
- Extension’s Position on Volunteers
- Volunteer Behavior Expectations
- Conditions of Volunteer Services
- Mandated Reporter Video (~60 mins )
- Hands-Only CPR Instructional Video (American Heart Association) or Online CPR Class or Local CPR Class
- Review the Current Class Protocols
- Permission for Background Check (Background checks by HireRight are done every 4 years per UW Madison policy)
To complete the registration by paper rather than the Qualtrics survey, view the files on the google drive.