Are you volunteering as a StrongBodies Leader through the UW-Madison Division of Extension?
If so, you need to complete a few steps to become an official Extension Volunteer.
To complete the Extension Volunteer Registration, please click below:
This registration process will take ~15 minutes, with the addition of a 50-minute mandatory reporting video, an CPR option, and a 17-minute infectious disease video.
The registration includes the following components:
- StrongBodies Position Description
- Extension’s Position on Volunteers
- Volunteer Behavior Expectations
- Conditions of Volunteer Services
- Mandated Reporter Video (~60 mins )
- Hands-Only CPR Instructional Video (American Heart Association) in English or Spanish or Online CPR Class or Local CPR Class
- Review the Current Class Protocols
- Permission for Background Check (Background checks by HireRight are done every 4 years per UW Madison policy)
To complete the registration by paper rather than the Qualtrics survey, view the files on the google drive.
If you have any additional comments or questions, feel free to contact the StrongBodies team at firstname.lastname@example.org